Where Can I Get My Supplementary Authorization?

Who can get a Supplementary Authorization?

Any non-CTE/ICT teacher with a single or multiple subjects teaching credential can add on the Computer Science Supplementary Authorization by taking additional college level coursework (20 semester units/10 upper division semester units) including:

- Computational Thinking
- Computing Practice and Programming
- Computers and Communication Devices
- Impacts of Computing (e.g., Social, Ethical, Legal)

CS Supplementary Authorization Programs Across California

There are various CS authorization programs in CA. Find one that works for you: